Thursday, September 30, 2021

Stampin' Up! Pretty Pumpkin Spanner Panel Card Video Tutorial

Have you been following the Great, Big Card Swap? In short, this is how it works: Send a card. See them all. Get one back. I have been receiving 100's of cards each month and love sharing them with you! After seeing several swaps with this fun fold and receiving one from a team member, I was inspired to try the Spanner Panel Card myself. Here is the one that I designed for the last Sunday Stamping with Susan & Julie video.
Stampin' Up! Pretty Pumpkin Spanner Panel Card Video Tutorial ~ July-December 2021 Mini Catalog ~ www.juliedavison.com #stampinup

This fun fold card is pretty straight forward. Start with a regular card base. Cut from the bottom up to the fold at 1-1/4" from each end. Then, add a strip across the center that "spans" the outer flaps together, leaving the center to open independently. 

Stampin' Up! Pretty Pumpkin Spanner Panel Card Video Tutorial ~ July-December 2021 Mini Catalog ~ www.juliedavison.com #stampinup
Stampin' Up! Pretty Pumpkin Spanner Panel Card Video Tutorial ~ July-December 2021 Mini Catalog ~ www.juliedavison.com #stampinup

In hindsight, I should add another image to the center panel that would be covered up by the front label. I can't wait to try this card design again! Ready to give it a try at home? Here are the measurements I used.

Spanner Panel Card Measurements: 
  • 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" Crumb Cake Cardstock, scored at 4-1/4" --cut from one edge to the fold at 1-1/4" from each edge
  • (4) 1" x 4" Designer Paper
  • 2-3/4" x 4" Designer Paper
  • 2-3/4" x 4" Basic White (inside)
  • 3" x 4-1/4" Pumpkin Pie (inside)
  • 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" Basic White (to die cut pumpkins and label)
 Watch the replay of Sunday Stamping with Susan & Julie to see how I created this card:

Order the Stampin' Up! Products to Make This Project:

I'm so glad I got this bundle! It's perfect for fall cards! Here are some more Pretty Pumpkins cards created by Stampin' Up! Concept Artists for the July-December 2021 Mini Catalog:

Stampin' Up! Pretty Pumpkins Cards ~ July-December 2021 Mini Catalog  #stampinup

Stampin' Up! Pretty Pumpkins Cards ~ July-December 2021 Mini Catalog  #stampinup

Stampin' Up! Pretty Pumpkins Cards ~ July-December 2021 Mini Catalog  #stampinup

Stampin' Up! Pretty Pumpkins Cards ~ July-December 2021 Mini Catalog  #stampinup



Live in the United States? 
Shop with Me for a FREE gift! http://juliedavison.com/shop

Use Hostess Code HT9EW7A6 to get a FREE Make and Take Kit and FREE GIFT when you order $40 or more. Free kits are mailed at the end of the month. Limit one per person. Shop Now

The Great, Big Card Swap
Send a card! See them all! Get one back!

Send Cards to: Julie Davison, PO Box 6164, Champaign, IL 61826
• Send Full Size Card.
• Write Month and "Card Swap" on Envelope.
• Include return postage stamp. Envelopes will be provided.
• Don't write inside! Include a sticky note or loose paper.

October 2021 Theme: Thankful/Grateful
Video Showcase: Tuesdays, Oct 12 & Oct 26
November 2021 Theme: Christmas


No comments:

Post a Comment