You can also learn how to make this basket by watching the video tutorial I created at home:
- Score a 6" x 6" piece of cardstock at 2" and 4". Rotate the cardstock and score again at 2" x and 4".
- Cut both score lines up to the perpendicular score line on opposite sides.
- Fold on all score lines.
- Decorate with 1-3/4" x 1-3/4" Designer Paper squares in each corner.
- Fold the sides of the basket up and secure one end of the 1/2" x 11" handle with the Handheld Stapler. Do the same on the other side.
- Cover the staple with ribbon or other embellishment.
Stampin' Up! Supplies: Flower Shop stamp set, Watermelon Wonder ink & cardstock, Blushing Bride cardstock, Mint Macaron cardstock, Birthday Bouquet Designer Paper, Pansy Punch, Stampin' Trimmer, In Color Blossom Accents, Basics Designer Buttons. Mini Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals, Handheld Stapler, Organza Ribbon
Click HERE to Order Stampin' Up! Products Online, Anytime!
LAST CHANCE! Ends March 31
Sale-a-bration: FREE Gift with $50
View Online | Videos | NEW Items!
Use Hostess Code 7NS7NEN6 to get a FREE Make and Take Kit and FREE GIFT when you order $40 or more. Learn More
*IMPORTANT* Make sure to "opt-in" to contact with me, your demonstrator, so that I know who/where to send your free kit!
What a pretty and fun basket, Julie. I love the different colors and your directions will make it simple for me to CASE. Have a wonderful weekend.ReplyDelete
Super cute! Love all of your designs, very pretty!!!ReplyDelete
such a cute basket... I love it.. I doubled the size and its really cool.. thanks for the great basket..ReplyDelete
I'll be making several of these spring baskets for friends at Easter time or before. It looks to be a quick and simple project for always busy card makers who want to do something a little bit different! Thanks, Julie!ReplyDelete