Friday, June 8, 2012

Julie's Customer Reward Program: Earn Free Stampin' Up! Products

I’m excited to introduce a new Customer Reward program for all my loyal customers. You will earn a “punch” for every $40 that you spend (before tax & shipping) and when you have collected 10 punches, you will receive a $40 gift certificate to use on a future order.

Here are all the details:
  • You’ll earn one punch for every $40 in Stampin’ Up! Product that you order (before tax and shipping), but you may not combine orders to get a punch. For example: If you order $79, you only get one punch and the leftover amount does not carry over. If you order $81, you get two punches.
  • The punches that you earn do not expire. If it takes you three years to get 10 punches, I will still honor your free gift!
  • All orders must be placed with me, either in person, via email, or online at http://juliedavison.com/shop
  • Individual orders over $150 or more will qualify for Stampin’ Rewards. If you are not prompted to enter these rewards at the time of your purchase, contact me before you finalize your order.
  • I will track your punches for you and will email you when you reach ten punches and let you know how to redeem your gift. I will send a thank you note for every order that you place with me and will let you know how many punches that order earned so you can keep track at home, too!

2 comments:

Kamille Garding said...

Is the Customer Reward Program something that you are still doing? Am I able to join the Rewards Program if I live in MN and will need everything shipped to me here?

Julie Davison said...

Kamille, since I don't have your email address, I can only respond here. The answer is YES! I am still doing this program. It doesn't matter where you live in the United States. You can email me or order online and have the orders shipped directly to you. You'll collect "punches" for your Rewards card with every $40 that you order and I will track them for you. Best yet, the punches never expire!