Here's how to make the Half Sheet Treat Box:
- Start with a piece of cardstock that measures 8-1/2" x 5-1/2".
- Score at 1-1/2", 4", 5-1/2", and 8".
- Turn 90 degrees and score at 1-1/2".
- Cut on the score lines up to the 1-1/2" score line. Completely remove the tab at the end.
- Fold on all the score lines. Use Tear & Tape or Fast Fuse to adhere the box together.
If you are more of a visual learner, here is the video that I created for this box a couple years ago. (It does use some retired product including the Silver Ink Pad, Rotary Attachment for the Stampin' Trimmer, and Stick Strip. Those items are no longer available in my Online Store.)
Stampin' Up! Supplies: Every Occasion stamp set, Dapper Denim ink & cardstock, Real Red ardstock, Whisper White cardstock, 2016-2018 In Color Designer Paper Stack, 1" Circle Punch, Confetti Stars Border Punch, Cellophane Bag, Whisper White Stitched Satin Ribbon
NEW! 2016-2017 Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog
Use Hostess Code JQEPKXVT to get a FREE Make and Take Kit and FREE GIFT when you order $40 or more. Free kits are mailed at the end of the month. Limit one per person. Learn More
*IMPORTANT* Make sure to "opt-in" to contact with me, your demonstrator, so that I know who/where to send your free kit!