|Folds Flat for Mailing! Fits in a regular envelope.|
- Cut cardstock to 5-1/2" x 10-1/2".
- Score at 3-1/2", 6-1/2", 7", and 10".
- Add Sticky Strip to the 1/2" tab on the end.
- Punch a 2" Circle window in the 3" panel next to the 1/2" tab.
- Peel off the Sticky Strip liner and fold the card front flat to glue the tab inside the card front.
Watch my video tutorial to see how it comes together!
I have also made a slightly larger version of this card. The finished size was 4" x 5-1/2". The larger size requires a 12" x 12" piece of cardstock or designer paper. Click here to see an example of the larger card and a PRINTABLE TUTORIAL with cutting and scoring measurements.
Stampin' Up! Supplies: Four Feathers stamp set, Something to Say stamp set, Hello Honey cardstock, Blackberry Bliss ink & cardstock, Sahara Sand ink & cardstock, Whisper White cardstock, Moonlight Designer Paper Stack, 2" Circle Punch, Hello Honey Ribbon, Whisper White Baker's TwineClick HERE to Order Stampin' Up! Products Online, Anytime!
Use Hostess Code C7UEJPDS to get a FREE Make and Take Kit and FREE GIFT when you order $40 or more. Learn More
Featured Stamp Set for November: Four Feathers