It's time for new Weekly Deals! This is nothing compared to the AMAZING Online Extravaganza Sale, so make sure you check that out too! This week, the Rosette Designer Bigz Die is on sale, so I thought I would share some ornament ideas from the Founder's Circle final event when we decorated Christmas trees for the Festival of Trees.
- Cut the All is Calm Specialty Designer Series Paper into 12" x 3" strips and die cut with the Designer Rosette die -- OR -- score every 1/3" using the Simply Scored Tool. Accordion fold.
- Adhere the Soft Sky starburst (silver ribbon already attached) to the rosette using hot glue.
- Die cut Glimmer Paper with Star Framelits. Score stars all around from peak to valley. Accordion fold.
- Make a small roll out of cardstock to act as an anchor for the glimmer star. Hot glue the cardstock roll to the rosette, then hot glue the star to the top of the roll.
ON SALE! Star Framelits, #133723 -
ON SALE! Silver Glimmer Paper, #135314 -
- Start with a 3" x 3-1/2" piece of Designer Series Paper. Without creasing the Designer Series Paper, fold it into a triangle to find the starting point. Crease only the starting point.
- Roll the Designer Series Paper into a cone shape and adhere them using hot glue.
- Try to make 16 cones of equal size. Lay them out on the base circle and adhere them using hot glue.
- Adhere the other layers using hot glue.
Tips for Glimmer Paper Ornaments:
- Adhere a loop of silver ribbon to the foam ball using hot glue.
- Starting at the bottom of the ornament, layer 1" Glimmer Paper circles to the ball using hot glue to adhere them.
The Week of Giving Day 2 prize is 1" Circle Punch & Silver Ribbon -- which can be used the make the Silver Glimmer Paper Ornament shown above!
Click HERE to Order Stampin' Up! Products Online, Anytime!
Stampin' Up! Online Extravaganza Sale
Nov 24 - Dec 2, 2014
Save up to 50% on favorite products!
PRINT FLYER | SHOP NOW
Use Hostess Code C7UEJPDS to get a FREE Make and Take Kit and FREE GIFT when you order $40 or more. Learn More