Friday, May 23, 2008

Spring Into Stamping Projects, Part 1

I recently designed make and take projects for our Spring Into Stamping meeting for demonstrators in our group. All four projects used the Enjoy Every Moment stamp set and the same supplies: East Coast Prep Designers Series Paper and the coordinating ink pads and cardstock (Tempting Turquoise, Real Red, More Mustard, and Wild Wasabi). Here are the first two:

The 12" x 12" scrapbook page started out as 8 1/2" x 8 1/2", but then I mounted it on 12" x 12" Real Red. I really like the "white space" around the edges and decided to leave it like that. I can't find my Basic Black marker, so I still haven't added the journaling. The pictures are from our free cruise to Bermuda last month (Thanks Stampin' Up!).

The card is the standard 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" size. The More Mustard flap is 8 1/2" x 2 3/4" folded in half around the card. To open the card, you open the flap to the right and then the card front to the left.

I used the matching Daisy Dash wheel in Real Red for then background of the card and the lower right square of the scrapbook page. I also used a Build-a-Brad on both projects. They are so easy to use and add a pop to any project. Stamp your image, punch with the 1/2" circle punch, adhere to the top of the brad, and add the clear bubble on top. Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy!

No comments: