Sunday, February 8, 2009

Echoes of Kindness Card

I'm a little late at posting this for Stacey's Jewelry Color Inspiration Challenge. We made a different variation of this card yesterday at my All Occasions Card Class in Springfield (well, Rochester really). It was a great class and I had a good afternoon hopping around town to deliver orders and visit with some friends before I headed home.

This card incorporates two fun new toys...I mean tools. We used the Circle Scissor Plus to cut the two circles and the Stampin' Up! Backgrounds 1 Texturz plates for the Big Shot to make the embossed background.

I love the way the flower turned out. We stamped it in Versamark and then brushed the Stampin' Pastels with a Q-tip. Then, we stamped the greeting over it in Chocolate Chip. I love the gentle line drawing of this hostess set, Echoes of Kindness. I can't wait to play some more!

Supplies: Echoes of Kindness, Cameo Coral cardstock, Chocolate Chip ink & cardstock, Very Vanilla cardstock, Versamark ink, Circle Scissor Plus, Stampin' Up! Backgrounds 1 Texturz plates for the Big Shot, Crafters' Tool Kit, Silver Brads, Stampin' Pastels

1 comment:

Stacey Schafer said...

This card is beautiful! The circles, texture & poppin' pastels are fabulous! Thanks for playing in the challenge this week...it's wonderful!