Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Last Chance for Sale-a-Bration + Display Samples

It's hard to believe the Sale-a-Bration is almost over!! The last day is Friday, March 22, so make sure to get your orders in by that night. You'll get one free gift for every $50 that you order (see gift options here ) plus bonus gifts for orders over $150 and $400! Shop Now in my Online Store.

I feel like I am running out of time to share Sale-a-bration ideas with you! These cards caught my eye on the display boards at Leadership Conference in January. I hope they will inspire you, too!

Sale-a-Bration Products: Pretty Petites, Petite Curly Label Punch, Sycamore Street Designer Paper
Sale-a-Bration Products: Bloomin' Marvelous, Sycamore Street Designer Paper, Sycamore Street Ribbon & Button Pack
Sale-a-Bration Products: Patterned Occasions, Sycamore Street Designer Paper
Sale-a-Bration Products: Pretty Petites, Petite Curly Label Punch
Pin It!  

No comments: