This is one of the cards in my Stamp of the Month Club series for March. I was planning to film a video for it, but have not had time. It's not that complicated, so I'll just tell you how. And if you still don't "get" it, leave me a comment and I'll add it to my list to do a video!
Here's how to make this Flip Up Card:
- The banner is stamped on a piece of Whisper White cardstock that forms the back of the card.
- The front is two pieces: Summer Smooches Designer Paper and the Daffodil Delight cardstock. The Lucky Limeade cardstock strip is glued to the top of the Daffodil Delight cardstock.
- Lay the Designer Paper & Daffodil cardstock on the Stampin' Pierce Mat. The Daffodil Delight cardstock should overlap the Designer Paper by 3/8" (the width of the Lucky Limeade cardstock).
- Pierce through both layers on the left side and attach them together with a brad.
- Use Sticky Strip ON the back of Daffodil Delight cardstock, right under where the Designer Paper overlaps. Use SNAIL adhesive on the side and bottom.
- Attach the Daffodil Delight cardstock to the bottom of the Whisper White cardstock.
Click HERE to Order Stampin' Up! Products Online, Anytime!
Stamp of the Month Club: Get a new Clear Mount stamp set and three hand-stamped cards every month! Learn More.
My Paper Pumpkin: Subscribe now for monthly project kits delivered automatically each month. Only $19.95 (including shipping!); Make sure to select "YES" for a Demonstrator and enter my information: Julie Davison, Champaign, IL 61821