How to Make a Glitter Window:
- Stamp image on card front.
- Punch a circle (or other shape) where you want to glitter window to be.
- Apply clear contact paper over the hole on the back of the card front so the sticky side is showing in the front.
- Apply Dazzling Diamonds Glitter over the sticky contact paper.
- Tap off access glitter.
- Adhere colored stamped images to the back of the card front.
Stampin' Up! Supplies: So Very Grateful stamp set, Jet Black Staz-On Ink Pad, Whisper White cardstock, Pool Party marker, Pistachio Pudding marker & cardstock, Basic Black cardstock, Crisp Cantaloupe marker & cardstock, Summer Starfruit marker, Sweet Sorbet Designer Paper (SAB), 1-3/8" Circle Punch, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Contact Paper, Rhinestone Jewel Accents
Stamp of the Month Club: Get a new Clear Mount stamp set each month plus three completely finished hand-stamped cards! Learn More
Featured Stamp Set for February: So Very Grateful