Friday, August 22, 2014

Will You Be #100?

In honor or all of my kids being back to school today, here's a little math exercise for you:
$125 in product + FREE SHIPPING = $99
And the best part -- you can choose product from the new Holiday Catalog IN YOUR STARTER KIT!!

In my 12 years as a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I have personally recruited 99 demonstrators. Will you be #100? I asked demonstrators on my team what their favorite demonstrator perk was. Here are some of their answers:
  • Making new friends who love the same thing you do
  • Being the first to see and order new things
  • Getting a discount on everything in the catalog
  • Making extra money to pay family bills
  • Learning new techniques and being inspired by the bi-monthly demonstrator magazine
  • Sharing ideas with other demonstrators, participating in card swaps, and inspiring each other to try new things
  • Having an excuse to do something you love (and being able to write off all your "toys" as a business expense!)
I think the biggest hang-up many stampers have about signing up to be a demonstrator is that they are not interested in starting a business. To put it simply: most demonstrators don't join for the "business". I know I didn't. I signed up 12 years ago because I wanted a discount on everything I was already buying! I think most of us sign up "for the discount". So if you're not interested in starting a "business", that's okay! There's so much more to being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator than building a business!

Got questions? I've got answers! Call or Email me to learn more about this fantastic offer before it's over! I look forward to helping you get started!


No comments: