Friday, September 23, 2016

Paisleys & Posies Card for Stamp of the Month Club Kit

I am packing my bags and headed to Camp One Way for our annual team retreat. I am looking forward to stamping all weekend and hanging out with my demonstrator friends. I filmed a couple videos this morning, but I'm not sure what the wifi situation will be like, so you may not see them until I return home.

If you've been waiting for the Box Card instructions, click here to see printable instructions for an older project. I'll post the video tutorial as soon as I can!

In the meantime, I'm excited to share with you the first card I created with the Paisleys and Posies stamp set for my September Stamp of the Month Club Card Kit. I love the fall colors: Cajun Craze, Delightful Dijon, and Mint Macaron.

Stampin' Up! Paisleys & Posies Card for September Stamp of the Month Club Card Kit 2016 #stampinup Holiday Catalog www.juliedavison.com/clubs
Pin It!

Stampin' Up! Paisleys & Posies Cards for September Stamp of the Month Club Kit 2016 #stampinup Holiday Catalog www.juliedavison.com/clubsThis card is one of three designs in my September Stamp of the Month Club card kit. There is no commitment when you join my Stamp of the Month Club! I'll add you to my club mailing list and you'll receive one email each month revealing the stamp set and card designs. You can choose when you want to participate by simply replying to that email.

Each month, I feature a different stamp set. Those who participate in September will receive the Paisleys & Posies Photopolymer stamp set (or substitute a different set), pre-cut materials to make 6 cards (2 each of 3 designs), printed instructions with a color photo of each card, and Priority Mail shipping. Click here to learn more about Stamp of the Month Club.

Stampin' Up! Supplies: Paisleys & Posies stamp set, Cajun Craze ink & cardstock, Delightful Dijon marker & cardstock, Mint Macaron marker & cardstock, Early Espresso ink & cardstock, Paisley Framelits Dies, Big Shot, Pearl Jewel Accents, Stampin' Dimensionals
Click HERE to  Order Stampin' Up! Products Online, Anytime!

http://juliedavison.com/shop
 NEW! 2016 Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog

September Specials
     

No comments: