Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Just For You Pillow Box

I had a fantastic evening stamping tonight! Thank you to the eleven stampers who joined me for my Totally Hands-On Workshop -- my last stamping event before my maternity leave. I had fun and enjoyed the "grown-up time"! I'm already looking forward to picking things up again in November as I know I'm going to miss nights like this -- especially after being home all day with three kids instead of just two. Just under two weeks until my due date now...

So how 'bout a peek at the projects we made?! Here's the first one. We used the Big Shot to make this darling pillow box.

Sorry, I don't have a pattern to post for you -- we just used the Pillow Box die and decorated it with some Junior Varsity DSP and 5/8" Old Olive Grosgrain ribbon. So easy!! (You can get this die free if you purchase the Special Edition Big Shot Starter Kit from me in September or October!) I gave everyone three Hershey nuggets to put inside, which perfectly fills the box...but I think most of them ate the chocolate and left the box empty!

Supplies: Pillow Box die for Big Shot, Best Yet hostess stamp set, Dots Are Hot stamp set, Old Olive ink, So Saffron ink, Whisper White cardstock, Bashful Blue cardstock, 1-1/4" Circle Punch, 5/8" Old Olive Grosgrain ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals, Sticky Strip

No comments: