Sunday, July 6, 2008

Happy Birthday Circle Card

I had a fabulous few hours stamping yesterday. I guess it really only turned out to be two hours, but I really enjoyed playing with my new stuff. Afterwards, I had that content and blissful feeling of accomplishment. It's so different to sit down and stamp "just for the heck of it" than to sit down with a mission of designing cards for a class or workshop.

Without further adieu, here is my first card, which is actually the last one I made yesterday. It's another 3-1/2" x 5-1/2" card. I just love that size!


Supplies: NEW Wow Flowers stamps set; NEW In Colors: Pacific Point, Tangerine Tango, Riding Hood Red; Kiwi Kiss patterned paper from Bella Rose series; Whisper White Craft ink & cardstock, circle punches, scallop circle punch, Fire Rhinestone Brads

Stay tuned for more to come this week!

5 comments:

Tara Kieninger said...

Can't wait until my order comes so I can play with the new products, too. Great card!

Stacey Schafer said...

I loooooove these new colors and what you did with them!

barb h said...

WHAT SIZE ENVIES DO THESE FIT INTO??

Melinda McClellan said...

Wow! This card should be in the new SU catalog!

Angela Lemmons said...

I've already made a bunch of these beautiful cards and I love the design! Especially great for showing off the new In Colors and using up all those scraps of paper. Thanks for the inspiration!