Saturday, July 5, 2008

One Layout, Two Cards

My box of new stuff came Thursday afternoon and now it's Saturday and I still haven't had a chance to do anything except mount my stamps! (Which was super fast since they are all die-cut!) The house is clean, the kids are down for their nap, and NOW, as soon as I finish this post, I will sit down and play. Stay tuned for something brand, brand new tomorrow! Until then, here's another sample with the new set Owl Together Now.

Supplies: Owl Together Now; Kraft cardstock (5-1/2" x 7", folded in half); Whisper White cardstock; Close to Cocoa ink & cardstock; Celery and Saffron Prints paper; Versamark pad, Clear Embossing Powder (Balloon), Heat Tool, 1-3/8" Square Punch; Gold Brads; Creamy Caramel, Close to Cocoa & So Saffron markers

I had another go at that great layout that I used for the Hoppy Birthday card a few weeks ago. In fact, I was feeling the layout so much, I made another quick card with the Just Like You stamp set since it was sitting out on my desk.

Supplies: Just Like You stamp set, Fundamental Phrases stamp set, Flowers for You designer series paper, Regal Rose ink & cardstock, Lovely Lilac ink & cardstock, 1-3/8" Square Punch, Circle Punches, Scallop Circle Punch, Whisper White cardstock, Certainly Celery grosgrain ribbon

1 comment:

Lisa H. said...

oooo, the owl set! I can't wait to order it. great layout, quick and easy just how I like 'em.