Wednesday, December 24, 2008

From My House to Yours...

Season's Greetings! I am spending the week with my family in Michigan. I love the chaotic crazy love that comes with having our extended family of 15 staying under the same roof! I'm looking forward to celebrating Christmas with our usual traditions and enjoying the magic of this holiday through the eyes of our young children. I hope that you are spending time with family and friends this week and that you feel as blessed and loved as I do this Christmas!

I used the blender pens to watercolor the sky, door, and windows on this card. And I added 2-way glue and Dazzling Diamonds to the roof and snow. (I'd hard to see the glitter in the photo, but it really sparkles.) I'm happy with this card, but after seeing the photo, I think that it needs a piece of 1/4" Chocolate Chip ribbon tied around the striped paper...

Supplies: To You and Yours, Chocolate Chip ink pad & cardstock, Baja Breeze ink & cardstock, Real Red & So Saffron markers, Whisper White cardstock, Ski Slope DSP, Blender Pens, 2-way glue & Dazzling Diamonds

No comments: