Saturday, March 7, 2009

Party Hearty Pop-Up Card

I caught up on February birthdays, but now I'm trying to stay on top of the March ones. So I had to do another birthday card for Stacey's Jewelry Color Inspiration Challenge #26. These fun colors were the perfect choice for the bold style of the Party Hearty set.

Here's a close-up of the cupcake so you can see the Dazzling Diamonds glitter on the cupcake frosting. I used the 2-Way Glue Pen to adhere the glitter.

The front is kind of simple, so I had to do something fun inside. I made spiral pop-ups for the birthday presents. Click here to see my original post with directions for the spiral pop-up card.

Supplies: Party Hearty, Full of Life (inside greeting), Pink Passion marker & cardstock, Orchid Opulence marker/ink & cardstock, Elegant Eggplant marker/ink & cardstock, Whipser White cardstock, Pink Pirouette ink & cardstock, 2-Way Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, 1-3/4" Circle Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch, Mini Glue Dots

1 comment:

Stacey Schafer said...

This is super cute with the pop-up presents! What a great set to do a pop-up card with! Thanks for playing in the Jewelry Color Inspiration #26, Juls!