Friday, April 24, 2009

Flower Pot Card

I Love, Love, Love, LOVE this flower pot card!! I've seen them all over cyber stamping world, but this one I CASEd from Lorri Heiling and used the link on her blog to find the directions over on Stephanie Luman's blog. This was one of my stamp club projects this month and it was a big hit! Thanks for the inspiration, ladies!!


Supplies: All Holidays (greeting), Cherry Blossom embosslit, 5-Petal Flower Punch, Eyelet Border Punch, Kraft cardstock, Whisper White cardstock, Pretty in Pink marker & cardstock, Certainly Celery cardstock, Apricot Appeal cardstock, Almost Amethyst cardstock, 5/8" Very Vanilla grosgrain ribbon

1 comment:

Marcella said...

Hi Julie,
Thank you for sharing this card. My downline Tracey Nelson had shared this with me and I instantly fell in love. My group recreated your pretty card last week at our demonstrator hostess club. Just wanted to say thanks.

Marcella