Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Raspberry Tart Matchbox

Wowzers! I just heard about a new Stampin' Up! special that starts on Friday. I can't wait to tell you all about it , but I have to...wait. Sorry! So make sure to check back first thing on Friday morning for all the fabulous details. Oooh! My stomach is just swimming with butterflies! I'm so excited!

Well, I've been busy this week prepping for our big demonstrator meeting on Saturday. It's going to be an awesome meeting -- we have some great presentations planned and the make and takes turned out really cute (if I do say so myself!) I'll be posting them this weekend and early next week, so keep watching. Thanks for everyone who has sent in Great Friend samples for my Card Contest. Deadline is Friday, so maybe if you mail it today, you can still enter. I'll post the winner on Saturday.

Today's project is the last of our April Stamp Club projects. We used the Matchbox die from the Occasions Mini catalog to create this easy breezy Raspberry Tart matchbox. We used different patterns of the DSP with the coordinating Rose Red or Cameo Coral cardstock so everyone's box looked unique and different.

Supplies: Sweet Stems, Fundamental Phrases, Rose Red ink & cardstock, Cameo Coral ink, Whisper White cardstock, Raspberry Tart DSP, Matchbox die for the Big Shot, Stampin' Dimensionals, Rose Red 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon

No comments: