- Use a watercolor paintbrush or the Aquapainter and pick up ink color from the inside lid of an ink pad. (Push down on the closed lid to pool the ink in the lid.)
- Brush the color over neutral cardstock.
- Rinse the brush. (I squeeze a little water from the Aquapainter and dab it on a paper towel.)
- Repeat with coordinating colors.
- Allow cardtstock to dry. Stamp image over watercolored paper using a dark color such as Basic Gray or Staz-On ink.
See more Serene Silhouettes project ideas.
Stampin' Up! Supplies: Serene Silhouettes, Summer Starfruit reinker, Calypso Coral reinker, and Baja Breeze reinker & cardstock, Naturals White cardstock, Basic Gray ink & cardstock, Framed Tulips Embossing Folder (Big Shot), Aquapainter, Stampin' Dimensionals
Click HERE to Order Stampin' Up! Products Online, Anytime!