Did you notice that I gathered the doily in the center to make it smaller and give the card texture? I saw that tip in the Annual Stampin' Up! Catalog on page 17!
- One package goes a LONG way...as in hundreds of buttons and flowers from our Simply Pressed Clay molds.
- You can dye the clay with reinker or color it with an ink pad or marker.
- You can even stamp on it!
- The clay air dries firm and lightweight, so you don’t have to bake it.
- If you live in a humid environment, take out the clay that you want to use and allow it to air dry for a short while before you mold it. Otherwise, it will just stick to the mold and may not fold it's form.
Stampin' Up! Supplies: Flower Shop, Four Greetings, Versamark ink pad, Strawberry Slush ink & cardstock, Whisper White cardstock, In Color Patterns DSP, Pansy Punch, Tea Lace Doilies, 1-3/4" Circle Punch, Strawberry Slush ruffle ribbon, Simply Pressed Clay and Buttons & Blossoms Pressed Clay Mods, White Embossing Powder. Heat Tool, Sizzix Adhesive Sheets, Sticky Strip
Click HERE to Order Stampin' Up! Products Online, Anytime!
Make sure to use the Hostess Code: ZTUYG9TA
Learn More | Shop Now