Monday, November 3, 2008

DECORated Candy Jar

I have ordered several of our new Decor Elements and am finally starting to put them on the walls. (Watch for pictures tomorrow!) But Decor Elements aren't just for the walls! You can use them on windows, candles, mirrors, cars... the list goes on!

Demonstrators were able to purchase some Decor Elements flowers in bulk to demonstrate and use in classes and workshops. I used one of these 2" flowers on this empty jar and filled it with Hershey Kisses. It dresses up the jar so perfectly!

I stamped a little tag to go on the jar to give as a gift. I used the Scallop Edge Punch to punch a couple scallops and create the corners of the tag. Another use for this great punch!

I would love for you to try Decor Elements! Place an order with me in November and I'll send you a 2" flower to try at home!

Supplies: Best Yet, Sweet Always DSP, Chocolate Chip cardstock, Whisper White cardstock, Regal Rose ink & cardstock, Regal Rose 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon, Rectangle Hole Punch, Scallop Edge Punch, 1-1/4" and 1-3/8" Circle Punches

No comments: