Friday, June 12, 2009

Blue Bird Thank You

I snuck in some stamping time today, while the kids were stamping birthday cards and thank you notes. I managed to make up this card for Kristina Werner's Color Inspiration Challenge #54. These colors are so fun together -- and not a combination I would have put together on my own!

I stamped the bird twice and cut out the body to attach to the card with a dimensionals. I also added some depth to the card with beads in the centers of the flowers. I put them on with just a dab of Tombo Multi Adhesive.

Supplies: Cheep Talk, Taken with Teal ink/marker & cardstock, Soft Sky ink & textured cardstock, Whisper White cardstock, Pumpkin Pie ink, Green Galore ink, Basic Black marker, Striped Pumpkin Pie ribbon, Pumpkin Pie Bead Duo, Tombo Multi Adhesive, Stampin' Dimensionals

5 comments:

Dunia said...

I love your card. It's so sweet!

Dotty Jo said...

Sweet card, love the way you've used the colours - well done you!
Jo x

Stacey Schafer said...

cute!

Anonymous said...

sweet frsh and fun!!!!

Tracy said...

Love it! I like how you popped up the birdie and that bow is just wonderful!!