Saturday, June 13, 2009

Oval All Birthday Card

Don't you just love the Oval All stamp set from the Occasions Mini Catalog with the coordinating Scallop Circle Punch? I thought this flower image matched perfectly with the DSP that I was using, but I needed a birthday card, so I used my marker to ink just the flower from the "fabulous friend" stamp and then added a greeting from Teeny Tiny Wishes (a new catalog set).

The colors were inspired from Stacey's Jewelry Color Inspiration Challenge #40. I don't get Garden Green out very often...I'll have to play with it some more!

Supplies: Oval All, Teeny Tiny Wishes, Garden Green marker & cardstock, Pretty in Pink marker & cardstock, Certainly Celery cardstock, Whisper White cardstock, Flock Together DSP, 2-Way Glue, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Large Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Pink Taffeta Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals

2 comments:

Stacey Schafer said...

great card, Julie! garden green is a good one, isn't it? thanks for playing the JCI40!

Cindy Malone said...

Very clever using the Teeny Tiny Wishes in that oval. I received that stamp set for FREE :-) My sale-a-bration redemption!
See you Tuesday.

Cindy