Friday, August 7, 2009

Tic Tac Cover

I had some grand plans of all these beautiful gifts I was going to make my downline for Convention, but I ran out of time. Here is one that I did get done -- a wrapped Tic Tac box. I love this sentiment "It's Good to Dream" for Convention.

I used the Top Note die and wrapped it around the Tic Tac box. I adhered the DSP and scallop cardstock to the Rich Razzleberry cardstock before I sent it through the Big Shot.

Supplies: Razzle Dazzle, Rich Razzleberry ink & cardstock, Whisper White cardstock, Razzleberry Lemonade DSP, Scallop Edge Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch, Rhinestone Brads, Top Note die for the Big Shot, Organza Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute. I love the design!

Char in So Cal said...

The box of Tic Tacs fits soooo perfect in the die! WTG!!

Char in So Cal

Caryl P said...

Awesome idea! This will be a good gift for my fellow teachers at back to school. Thanks for sharing.

ThreadCatcher said...

Great idea for the Top Note Die. Into my favorites it goes. jmniffer

Unknown said...

These are too cute. Man, I didn't get that set during preorder and I just keep seeing it. Great job, I bet they loved everything you did for them:)

Mary A said...

What a cute idea! Man, I love that Top Note die. Awesome!

erin1805 said...

Very cute idea..could also be used for Trick or Treat or Christmas stocking surprises too.