Monday, November 7, 2016

2017 Occasions Catalog Sneak Peeks + On Stage Highlights

It was a long day, but we had so much fun at the Madison On Stage event. There were 700 demonstrators gathered for this Stampin' Up! Corporate event for the unveiling of the 2017 Occasions Catalog and Sale-a-bration brochure. (Madison was the highest attended of the North America events!)
Friday night was a special event for Silver Elite leaders. We had a great training about team meetings and were spoiled with a yummy prime rib dinner. We were so excited be among the first to see the Occasions Catalog and Sale-a-bration brochure! And to top off the evening, we each received this super cute embroidered tote!
Saturday was the all day event for all demonstrators -- held on the same day at 11 other locations around the world! There was a lot to fit in, but they kept a good pace so we could do it all, including video presentations from the live event in Brisbane, Australia, stamping presentations by local demonstrators, four make and takes projects, and recognition for year-end awards and milestones. Here are some of my favorite projects shown during the event.
Pin It!
I was excited to be able to order these new Detailed Dragonfly thinlits and a coordinating stamp set. It was part of the Product Purchase Premiere -- an exclusive attendee-only opportunity to order a selection of new products before everyone else. Isn't the background cool? This was a technique that Shelli Gardner demonstrated using our new Watercolor Pencils. She colored dark swatches on the cardstock and then spritzed with water to allow the color to run and bleed.
Pin It!
The Occasions Catalog includes an incredible variety of stamp set images, including several  masculine-themed stamp sets like the "Nailed It" stamp set that Rich Jutkins used to make the card above. One of my favorite new products is the Window Box Thinlit dies. I love all of the projects that Sara Douglass shared, but this one was my favorite. The intricate dies are separate from the box so you can use with independently or together. Doesn't it look incredible with a (electric) tea light inside?!
Pin It!
 I love coordinating products and I was thrilled to see that the Lift Me Up Bundle from the Occasions Catalog has coordinating Designer Series Paper in the Sale-a-bration Brochure -- a FREE gift when you spend $50 or more during Sale-a-bration (January 4-March 31, 2017). I couldn't pick a favorite card, I love all of these designs on the display board!
Pin It!
In addition to all the new product training and hands-on stamping, Stampin' Up! took time to recognize demonstrators for their achievement over the last year. I was so proud to walk to stage with my mom, Susan La Croix, for achieving level 2 in personal sales ($10,000 in one quarter) and for earning 160,000 flex points (redeemed for the Thailand incentive trip). I love that Mom and I can share this Stampin' Up! journey together!
I also walked on stage for my reaching my $400,000 career sales milestone (in April) and for reaching level two for recruiting and leadership. But the most exciting award was at the very end of the day. I was honored to be recognized among the Global Top 100 Demonstrators! I was #46 out of 46,700 demonstrator worldwide! WOW!! Thank you to my team and all of my customers for helping me to have my most amazing Stampin' Up! year yet! I am forever grateful for your friendship and support!

Live in the United States? I would love to be your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!
Click HERE to  Order Stampin' Up! Products Online, Anytime!


 November Specials


http://juliedavison.com/shop
 NEW! 2016 Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog

4 comments:

Angie McKenzie said...

Wow - what a fun achievement for both you and your mom to share together!!! Congrats on your Top 100 achievement, Julie!!

Nacky said...

Congratulations!

Susan K said...

I'm slow reading my blogs this week but wanted to give you a big shout out for being in the Top 100--in the top 50, no less! Way to go! It's your wonderful ideas and your generous sharing that makes you a favorite! Big Congratulaitons!

Susie Wood said...

Awesome year! So proud of you!!!! Congratulations!