Saturday, June 14, 2008

Hoppy Birthday Card

I had the second session of my Masculine Cards Class in Springfield this morning. We had a great time stamping. Thanks again to Terri for hosting the class at her house. This is one of the cards that we made:

This was one of my favorite of the five designs we stamped. We used the Unfrogettable stamp set and the East Coast Prep designer series paper. Everything was punched with the 1 3/8" Square Punch. My favorite part of the card is the size -- it's 3-1/2" x 5-1/2" -- just a little bit shorter than the average card. The flat cardstock is 7" x 5-1/2" (as opposed to the normal 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" measurement). These will fit in the standard medium size envelopes or the small open-end envelopes. I think I will play around with this new size card some more and see what else I can come up with.

Supplies: Unfrogettable stamp set, East Coast Prep paper, Wild Wasabi ink & cardstock, Kraft cardstock (card base), Whisper White cardstock, Jet Black Staz-On ink, Aquapainter & Wild Wasabi refill, Wild Wasabi double-stitched ribbon

1 comment:

Nancy Riley said...

Incredibly CUTE!!!!