Saturday, June 20, 2009

Sun Fun Card

What a week! Thanks for being patient during my busy week. I've been stamping a lot...with my club gals on Tuesday & Thursday and on Friday with some moms and daughters. I promise to post pictures of our projects soon, so watch my blog over the next couple days.

In the meantime, I made a little time this evening for Stacey's Jewelry Color Inspiration #41. I love these fun summer colors! I had to use a fun summer set, so I broke out the retiring set (sniff, sniff) "Life's a Breeze" (#113504, $31.95). It has a super cute matching wheel ("Something Fishy", #111260, $8.50). We used these two to make the water gel card on Friday. It was a hit -- everyone loved it! If you don't have this stamp set yet, make sure to order by June 30, because after that, it will be gone!

Supplies: Life's a Breeze, Brilliant Blue ink & cardstock, Tangerine Tango ink & cardstock, Summer Sun ink, Tempting Turquoise ink & cardstock, Whisper White cardstock, Good Morning Sunshine DSP, Tangerine Tango Ribbon, Bold Brights Brads, Crafter's Toolkit, 1" Circle Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch, 1-3/8" Circle Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

Order Stampin' Up! Products Online 24/7: Visit juliedavison.stampinup.net and click "Shop Now".

4 comments:

Stacey Schafer said...

Very cute! Can't wait to see the water gel card:) Thanks for playing the JCI41!

Meredith said...

Congrats on winning the challenge! What a fun card!!

Nancy Riley said...

Brilliant design, Julie! I see your card was chosen as Stacey's favorite of the week! ... very well deserved!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Lovely! This is such a fun card!