Sunday, June 21, 2009

Totally Tool Father's Day

It's Dad's Day! I hope you're spending time with the dads in your life today. If they are handy around the house, you might like to try this card, that we made in Stamp Club this month.

I CASEd Lorri's Totally Tool card, but added a couple of new touches of my own. (1) The background is one of the Texturz plates for the Big Shot. I ran it through and then brayered over the top with Chocolate Chip ink. (2) It's hard to see in the photo, but I stamped with Staz-on ink on Aluminum foil and then cut it out and glue it over the saw. It's a nice tie-in with the silver brads.

Supplies: Totally Stool, Jet Black Staz-On, Chocolate Chip ink & cardstock, Creamy Caramel marker & cardstock, Very Vanilla cardstock, Silver Brads, Ticket Corner Punch, Twill Tape, Stampin' Dimensionls

2 comments:

Tara Kieninger said...

Your card is perfect....mine, not so much! I was having a rough stamping night. ;-)

Lorri said...

BEAUTIFUL JULIE! Love what you did with the background! Another idea to stick in the fav's folder! TFS!