Friday, February 8, 2013

NEW Stamps: Sent with Love from Stampin' Up!

With the brand new Spring Catalog released last month and the Sale-a-bration promotion, I wasn't expecting to see any new stamps for awhile, but Stampin' Up! surprised me with a new promotion and limited edition stamp set AND coordinating Designer Paper!!

Pin It! 
From now until April 30, you can purchase the exclusive Sent with Love stamp set and Designer Paper. Save 20% when you purchase them in a bundle with the Calypso Coral Baker's Twine! My bundle arrived today and I wasted no time designing this card for one of the three make and takes at our Demonstrator Stamp & Share meeting. (We meet every month and I would love to have you come as my guest if you want to see how much fun we have!)

Wouldn't this set be fun to scrapbook a vacation or weekend getaway?



No comments: