Thursday, January 1, 2009

Baby Window Card

My husband is a sales rep and one of his customers had a baby last week. He asked me to make a card for him to send so I whipped this up.

It's another window card, like my last baby card. The baby is adhered on the inside so you can see it when the card is closed and when it is open.

Like most nights, Jim falls asleep on the couch while I'm working and stamping in the office. When I finished this card for him, I left it by his wallet and keys so he would see it in the morning. When I asked him about the card the next day, he said it was great -- but he forgot to sign it! He put the card in the envelope and took it to work, where he addressed and stamped the envelope. It wasn't until after it was in the mail that he realized he forgot to sign it. D'oh! I'll have to remind him to call and follow up tomorrow...

Supplies: All in the Family, Family Phrases, Full of Life, Hugs & Wishes, So Saffron marker & cardstock, Regal Rose cardstock, Pretty in Pink marker & cardstock, Blush Blossom marker, Basic Black ink pad, Whisper White cardstock, Georgia Peach DSP, Scallop Circle Punch, 1-1/4" & 1-3/8" Circle Punches, 5/8" Regal Rose Grosgrain ribbon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is really cute! I'll try to make some this weekend! vjcw