Saturday, January 24, 2009

Quick Poll

At Leadership Conference, there was a lot of chatter about blogs and it made me start thinking about all of you, my blog audience. When I started my blog last May, I had two goals in mind: to share my stamping projects and inspire my customers to stamp, and to train my downline with duplicatable ideas that they could use in their own workshops/classes/clubs.


As I start the new year blogging, I'm curious to know who's reading and following my stamping journey. I don't anticipate that the answer will affect the content of my blog incredibly. I still intend to continue sharing new projects "almost daily" and hope to inspire all of you in your own creations. But it will be nice to know "who" I'm talking to.


So, please take just a minute to click your answer to my current poll: "Are You a Fellow Stampin' Up! Demonstrator?" Please answer honestly and know that regardless of your answer, I appreciate the time you take to check in with me each day!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Julie, do you ever sleep? Now that we've added 2 hours of travel on to our work day, I never find time to get to my crafting. I don't know how you do it with 3 little ones, especially the newest. FYI I read your blog every time you post. Thanks

Anonymous said...

Julie: I read your blog every day, but somehow missed when you posted your recent loss. Sorry to hear about your mother-in-law. Looking forward to meeting you soon to sign up as a SU! demonstrator. vjcw

The Freeland Family said...

Hi Julie... I am a fellow SU demo and I live in TN. I am at a different season in my life where I am no longer earning cruise and stuff. I do come to your site at least 2-3 times per week for inspiration. My club girls all have you as a favorite webiste to visit! You have been given credit on atleast 4 of my last 15 projects! THX a million!!!

Stacey Schafer said...

It's me...your downline:)

Anonymous said...

I love your blog! I've been a regular (daily/weekly) reader since this summer - so I remember the birth of your baby girl!I love your cards. Thanks for all you post!!! Oh, I am a Stampin' Up junkie (but not a demonstrator) in NM.

Anonymous said...

I have been checking your blog for several months now and receive you emails. I read your blog everyday and love your work. I am not a Stampin; Up demonstrator, but Stampin' Up stamps are my favorite.

Keep up the good work.

Linda D.

Anonymous said...

Hi Julie, I'm one of your mother's adopted downline. I enjoy your blog especially since I have a 'connection'. I recently unsubed to many blogs because they didn't meet my needs, but your is one of my favorites. Hugs from cold MI, Sharon

Anonymous said...

Hi Julie,
I have been visiting your blog for a while now and found out we have a mutual friend. I believe Barb Hopper is somewhere in your downline and we are friends in an online group. I also live in cold MI!! I am a SU! demo too.
Sue

Melinda McClellan said...

Hi Julie, I am a SU demonstrator in WI and love your work! Thanks for the inspiration!

Anonymous said...

Hi Julie,
You're on my blog as "Cool Sites"...I'm a fellow SU! demo.

:)

Anonymous said...

Just stumbled on your blog. I am a fellow SU demo from Adelaide Australia. Love your blog and will keep visiting. Thank you for the inspiration.
Tamara C