Thursday, January 22, 2009

So Tweet Card

When I saw the colors for Stacey's Jewelry Color Inspiration Challenge this week, I knew I had to break out my new So Tweet chipboard and make a blue bird! We received an entire package of this chipboard for our Leadership make and take projects (which I'll post soon)! I had a very tiny piece of the Good Morning Sunshine DSP leftover from one of the projects, so I used it on the bird's wing. So Tweet, indeed!

Oh! I almost forgot! Stacey is giving away blog candy this week. She'll choose a random entry in her Jewelry Color Inspiration Challenge, so if you haven't already, give her color challenge a shot!

Supplies: Good Friend stamp set (greeting), So Tweet On Board chipboard, Pacific Point cardstock, Night of Navy marker/ink & cardstock, Whisper White cardstock, Certainly Celery cardstock, Bashful Blue Prints DSP, 1/4" Navy Grosgrain Ribbon

2 comments:

Stacey Schafer said...

This is sooooo tweet...I mean sweet! The Good Friend set and coordinating paper are my fav...and that chipboard is pretty neat, too:) Thanks for playing in the Jewelry Color Inspiration #20!

Janet Strain said...

Oooo fun! I JUST got a chance to look at the new catty today finally!!! I am in LOVE with those little birdies! I want them all - the paper, the stamps, the chipboard, the stencils... So cute!!! :)