Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Spring Into Scrapbooking

I am often inspired by other stampers...very often. (wink!) I love to see how my projects also inspire others and I was thrilled to get an email from Wendie Waldman sharing her version of one of my recent postings. Wendy used the layout from my Spring Into Stamping M&T #3 to create this "Mom" Scrapbooking Page. Thank you so much for sharing, Wendie!

Supplies: Short & Sweet, Chocolate Chip ink& cardstock, Pink Pirouette cardstock, Whisper White cardstock, Bella Birds DSP, Pretties Kit (pearl), 1/4" Chocolate Grosgrain Ribbon, Large Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, SU Beautiful Butterflies die for the Big Shotm Serif Essentials Alphabet dies for the Big Shot

Here's an earlier version of the Spring Into Stamping M&T #3. I never glued it down and ended up using some the pieces on the other page...

2 comments:

Aimee said...

Great layouts & colors!

Wendie said...

I like your revised version! I noticed my small picture is a bit slanted - oops! - I had it down with temp adhesive to show my gals how to build up the page from the 6x6 to 12x12. Thanks again for your inspiration.