Thursday, September 4, 2008

KWerner Color Challenge #21

Finally got a chance to play with my Big Shot some more and came up with this card for Kristina's Color Challenge #21. Love the colors: Pacific Point, Kiwi Kiss, Regal Rose, Rose Red, and Whisper White!

Supplies: All Holidays stamp set, Big Shot Dies: Top Note & Basket & Blossoms, Pacific Point ink & cardstock, Kiwi Kiss cardstock, Rose Red cardstock, Regal Rose cardstock, Whisper White cardstock, Scallop Edge Punch, 5-Petal Flower Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch, Pretties Kit (Rhinestone Brad), Stampin' Dimensionals

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous! I sure hope my backordered Top Note die gets here soon, after seeing this fabulous card!

Sherri said...

Cute! ...I'm liking the flowers a lot!

Kari said...

Gorgeous card! I really like how you used the top note!

Shelly Koskinen said...

Cute card!!!

Brooke S said...

Love it!!! I wish I had the Lable die cut.... Great job with the colors...