Wednesday, November 12, 2008

RUBbing ON Scrapbook Page

Now that I've pulled out my rub-ons for this month's promotion, I can't stop using them! My latest project with the Love & Happiness Rub-Ons is this 6x6 scrapbook page that I whipped up for Stacey's Jewelry Color Inspiration Challenge. I used the rub-ons on cardstock and punched out circles to go down the side of the page. I also used them directly on the twill tape that I tied around the bottom!

Yesterday I passed 50,000 hits on my blog and I promise I'm working on some Blog Candy to celebrate. First, I need to finish up and send out my overdue monthly newsletter. So stay tuned! I promise it will include a package of these fabulous rub-ons.

Supplies: Love & Happiness Rub-Ons, Really Rust cardstock, More Mustard cardstock, Cameo Coral cardstock, Chocolate Chip cardstock, Old Olive cardstock, Twill Tape

3 comments:

Stacey Schafer said...

What a great way to encorporate the rub-ons! The photo of Jim & Claire is wonderful:) Thanks for participating in this week's jewelry color inspiration! I'm looking forward to this blog candy you mentioned! Wow...50K hit!

Cindy Malone said...

Wow, Claire is getting so big. Beautiful photo of them. I also love your layout and the rub-ons:-)

Tara Kieninger said...

Great page! Love everything about it.