Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Snowflake Gift Tags

I started my Christmas shopping over the weekend, and although I haven't started wrapping anything yet, I did make up some gift tags!

I used the Big Shot to create all the snow flakes for some cards, but then used a stamp instead, so I made up these quick tags to use up the snow flakes. I adhered them to Baja Breeze cardstock punched with the 1-3/4" circle punch and added some silver cord.

I used the Top Note die to make a bag topper and used stamps from the Country Living Holiday Collection stamp set to stamp the topper and the tags.

Supplies: Country Living Holiday Collection Kit (stamps), Snowflakes & Top Note dies for Big Shot, Baja Breeze ink & cardstock, Whisper White cardstock, Chocolate Chip ink pad, Silver Cord, 1-3/4" Circle Punch, silver brads, Pretties Kit (rhinestone brads), Medjum Cello Bags

1 comment:

Julie S. said...

I love the complete look of this package. Are you intending to sell these somewhere? I am curious how you are pricing them, too. I am putting stuff together for a craft fair, and I am not sure if these would sell... I have several tags that I have come up with, and I am considering doing a few, too.

That topper is very cool. I would hate to "waste" it... I wonder if there is a way that it could have a "To/From" on the inside, so once it came off the bag, it could be re-used for a gift!