Sunday, November 16, 2008

Two Challenges, One Card

What a perfect day! My stamp room is CLEAN (pictures to come tomorrow), all three kids napped at the same time, and I got to stamp! I started with Stacey's Jewelry Color Challenge (a challenging combination this week: Always Artichoke, Mellow Moss, Only Orange). I would never have put these colors together, but I pulled it off and even managed to work in some of the gold!

My original idea for the card didn't goes as planned, so I turned to Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge. I really love this sketch and will definitely play around with it again! Maybe for my Christmas Card class...

Supplies: Enjoy Every Moment, Only Orange ink & cardstock, Mellow Moss ink & cardstock, Always Artichoke ink & cardstock, Whisper White cardstock, Gold Brads, 3/4" Square Punch

3 comments:

Stacey Schafer said...

PERFECT! Thanks for participating in the challenge this week!

LeAnne said...

Love the sweet simplicity of this! Beate's sketch works perfectly!
LeAnne

Beate said...

Great card! Perfect for both challenges.
Thanks for playing!
Hugs and smiles