Monday, May 21, 2012

Big Top Box #2 Treats

My annual Customer Appreciation Party was yesterday. It was kind of a crazy day, but everything went well and everyone seemed to enjoy themselves. I had make and takes, games, prizes, food, and a project raffle. I wanted everyone to win something and feel spoiled, so I had a couple gifts that were for everyone. One of those gifts were these Box #2 treats. We played the Left-Right Game and passed the boxes around throughout the story each time I said "left" or "right". In the end, everyone ended up with a different box, which contained some ribbon and an embellishment (brads, windowpanes, etc.)



The Box #2 die made a big impression on everyone! Eight people ordered it that night! It' such an easy box to put together and only requires one small piece of Sticky Strip. The size is nice too! Click here to see more projects made using this die. And make sure to order yours before it retires on May 31! Click here to find it in my Online Store.


Stampin' Up! Supplies: Real Red Cardstock, Tempting Turquoise Cardstock, Big Top Birthday Designer Paper, Real Red 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, Tempting Turquoise Grosgrain Ribbon, Box #2 Die (Big Shot), Sticky Strip

1 comment:

Nancy B. / nacky71@hotmail.com said...

It was a FUN party. I didn't win a prize, but I received TWO gifts. Thanks, Julie!