Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Lace Ribbon Border Punch Sending Many Thanks Card with Video

I was confusing my punches and didn't realize until last week that the Lace Ribbon Border Punch is the newer ribbon punch!! And it's retiring in just a couple days!! I love this beautiful punch and am so sad to see it leave so soon. Click here to see projects I have made using this punch. Here's one created by Stampin' Up!:
 
Shannon West, from the home office, demonstrates the Lace Ribbon Border Punch and shares this card and another project in the video below. Make sure to check it out and then purchase the Lace Ribbon Border Punch in my Online Store here before it's gone! Bonus: It's on sale! Reg:: $19.95: SALE: $14.96. This and other retiring accessories are only available while supplies last until May 31.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sad to see this punch go as it is so beautiful. Glad I got my punch before it retired! Thanks for the video.