I'm a few hours late because I feel asleep working last night, but I'm going to back-date this post because I can't have "Makeover Monday" on Tuesday! ha ha!
I teamed up with my friend Jen Davidson again for a card makeover featuring the One Tag Fits All stamp set from the Occasions Catalog. Check it out:
- I extended the designer paper to both edges of the card.
- I changed the shape of the greeting layer to better fit the image size and layered it.
- I stamped the image in black and colored it to make it POP.
- I changed the ribbon to a wider piece of cardstock to create a strong base and "anchor" down the stamped image.
- Jet Black Staz-On Ink: This solvent ink is great for watercoloring, but NOT good for Photopolymer stamps. A good choice for rubber stamps.
- Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad: The best choice (for now) for Photopolymer stamps.
Click HERE to Order Stampin' Up! Products Online, Anytime!
Last Chance for Retiring Products
Download the List: PDF | Excel
Use Hostess Code CUE3JSAT to get a FREE Make and Take Kit and FREE GIFT when you order $40 or more. Learn More