- Download and print the numbers on Whisper White cardstock.
- Punch the numbers using a 1-1/4" Circle Punch.
- Punch Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green, and Early Espresso cardstock with a 1-3/8" Circle Punch. Layer the numbers on to the colored circles.
- Use Stampin' Dimensionals to put the numbers on to 1-3/8" Scallop Circles punched from the Trim the Tree Designer Paper Stack.
- Add candy or gifts to the Tiny Treat Boxes and close them up. Arrange the boxes in a pyramid shape with the TOP of the box in front.
- To help the boxes stay together, we used a line of Sticky Strip across each row.
The girls were so excited when I told them they could help me film the video tips! I hope you enjoy watching my little helpers! As I have mentioned before, Claire is counting down the years until she can sign up as a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator herself! You can tell from the video that she's ready to do it now if she could!
The Week of Giving Day 4 prize is Tiny Treat Boxes and a Trim the Tree Designer Paper Stack!
Click HERE to Order Stampin' Up! Products Online, Anytime!
Stampin' Up! Online Extravaganza Sale
Nov 24 - Dec 2, 2014
Save up to 50% on favorite products!
PRINT FLYER | SHOP NOW
Use Hostess Code WH2UXMUW to get a FREE Make and Take Kit and FREE GIFT when you order $40 or more. Learn More
BEST DEAL: JOIN for $75! Get $125 in product of YOUR Choice + FREE Shipping! Learn More