Saturday, May 16, 2009

Bookmark Card

Really, I should have titled this "Spring Into Stamping M&T #4" because it is the fourth project we made at the Spring Into Stamping Seminar two weeks ago. I held off on posting it because I thought I might do it with my Stamp Club, but opted instead to include it as a project in the Great Friend Card Purse class. Click here for more info about the class and how you can order the kit "to go".

This is one of my favorite cards that I have made so far with the Great Friend stamp set. I used a little bit of Window Sheet on the front of the card (adhered only with brads) as a sort of "pocket" (though it has two open ends) that holds the bookmark in place. The bookmark can be removed and used.

Here's the card with the bookmark in:

And here's it is with the bookmark pulled out:

Supplies: Great Friend, Cameo Coral marker/ink & cardstock, Baja Breeze cardstock, Basic Black marker, Whisper White cardstock, Basic Jumbo Grommets, White Satin Ribbon, Crafter's Toolkit, 1/2" Circle Punch, Silver Brads, Window Sheets, Stampin' Dimensionals

Complete instructions are available for those who attend my Great Friend Card Purse class or purchase the Project Kit. Click here for details.

3 comments:

Shy said...

This is such a cute idea! Thanks for sharing.

Wendie said...

Beautiful, and a clever way to use the window sheet.

Christyne said...

What an adorable idea! Love the use of clear transparency for the "holder".