Thursday, May 21, 2009

Say it With Scallops Series: Day 1

I'm so excited to share projects with you using then Say It With Scallops stamp set. I hope you that if don't already own this versatile stamp set, that you will consider purchasing it before it retires on June 30. When you do, Stampin' Up! will donate $2 to the Ronald McDonald House Charities. And if place your order on my website this weekend, I will also donate 20% of your merchandise total to our local house!

The first project I will be sharing comes directly from the Stampin' Up! Home Office. I love the way they cut pieces of this image and layered it with Stampin' Dimensionals.
Click here to see the list of supplies and instructions.

Click here to see two more Say It With Scallops samples from Stampin' Up!

And don't forget to check out Stacey's Day 1 project. It's sooo darling! She's giving the little notecard set away. I love that idea, so I'll work on a different goody to give away to a lucky stamper who places an order this weekend. Come back tomorrow to check it out!

In the meantime, take a look at some other cards I have made the Say It With Scallops stamp set over the last several months. (Click the collage to view these blog posts.)

No comments: