Saturday, May 2, 2009

"Great Friend" Card Contest Winner

Whew! What a day! The Spring Into Stamping seminar was fabulous! Everything went so smoothly. The demonstrations were really stellar -- everyone did such a great job! I got lots of little notes of new techniques to try and business tips to incorporate. And I really enjoyed visiting with old and new friends.

Thanks to everyone who sent in cards for my "Great Friend" Card Contest. Jim had a hard time picking his favorite, but ultimately he decided on Cam's card. Congratulations, Cam! I'll be sending you a package of the Summer Love Rub-Ons from the Occasions Mini Catalog. Here is Cam's card using the Great Friend stamp set.

We used the Great Friend stamp set for our make and takes at the seminar today. Everyone loved the projects and I look forward to sharing them with you over the next few days. By the time I'm done, you're going to be adding that stamp set to your Wish List! You might as well hop on over to my website and order it now so you'll be ready to go after you see all my samples! Go to http://juliedavison.stampinup.net/ and click "Shop Now" in the upper right corner to access my online store.

Order the Great Friend stamp set from me before May 5th and I'll send you the pre-cut cardstock and instructions to make three of seminar make and takes for FREE!

Here's a little sneak peek of the projects.

No comments: