Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Circle Circus Thank You Card

I'm crazy for these new In Colors. Here's another card I made at Mom's with her Circle Circus set. It's one of the only sets I didn't pre-order, but now I am wishing I had! This card is 3" x 4-1/4" -- I was just using up a scrap of the Bermuda Bay that was on the table. It should fit in one of the notecard envelopes.

Supplies: Circle Circus, Teeny Tiny Wishes, Bermuda Bay ink & cardstock, Rich Razzleberry ink/marker & cardstock, Melon Mambo ink & cardstock, Crushed Curry ink/marker & cardstock, Whisper White Craft ink & cardstock, Scallop Circle Punch, 1-1/4" Circle Punch, 1" Circle Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch, Pewter Build-a-Brad, Stampin' Dimensionals

3 comments:

Nancy Riley said...

OK ... now I'm wishing I had pre-ordered it too! This is one of the best designs I've seen with this stamp set, Julie! LOVE your use of the images and IN COLORS!!!

Laurie Zoellmer said...

Very cute card, nicely done! Love your blog ;)

Brooke S said...

Love the card Julie! Love the colors and the layout Rocks!

Hugs
Brooke