Sunday, July 19, 2009

On a Pedestal Treats

I've been stamping up a storm this weekend, designing make and take kit projects for my downline and stamp club projects for next week. What fun! Can't wait to share all these new projects, but you'll have to wait until after Thursday so it can be a surprise to my club stampers.

Here are some projects I made using the new On the Pedestal stamp set and the new In Colors Melon Mambo and Crushed Curry.

The first one is a tent treat like the Happy Heart Day one I did last year. Click here for the instructions. The measurements on this one are a tad different, but the concept is all the same.

The second box has made using Jackie Topa's Matchbox Lid Box pattern, which uses the Matchbox die (the bottom of the matchbox) to make a lid for a larger box. I love, love, love multiple uses for dies, so I was thrilled to see what Jackie created! Here's my version with On a Pedestal:

Supplies: On a Pedestal, Polka Dot Background, Melon Mambo marker/ink & cardstock, Crushed Curry marker/ink & cardstock, Whisper White cardstock, 1-3/8" Circle Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, 1/4" Whisper White Grosgrain Ribbon, Matchbox die for the Big Shot, Paper Crimper, Silver Brads, 1/16" Hole Punch, Crushed Curry Polka Dot Ribbon

8 comments:

Jen Blank said...

Dont see the link for the tent treat.'
J blank

Tara Kieninger said...

Cute projects, Julie!

Lisa Wright said...

I love the box with the matchbox die lid! I can't wait until Thursday to see what you've got for us to make at stamp club!!

Dale Marie said...

How fun are these project Julie. I love these two colours together.

Caryl P said...

Love those bright colors! I liked this set in the catalog so it's nice to see it in action.

ThreadCatcher said...

Fun projects. I'm always glad to see another/different use for the big shot dies. The Tent treat goes into my 'some day' file. Cute! Thanks for sharing. jmniffer

Anonymous said...

Julie, I love the tent treat project! The color combo rocks!
Faye

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful idea the tent treat is for a gift. I will have to make this. Thanks very much for sharing the instructions with us.
Annette