Saturday, July 11, 2009

Feeling Fallish

Stacey's Jewelry Color Inspiration Challenge #44 has me feeling sort of fall-ish! I used the new Level 1 Hostess set Holiday Best with the Cast-a-Spell DSP to create two cards for fall holidays.

Give Thanks is a 4" x 4" card. It was my second creation, but I think I like it better than the first. The design is very clean and simple.

Here's the other card, it's 3-1/2" x 5-1/2". I was having lots of issue with the ribbon and it didn't turn out quite the way I had planned.

Supplies: Holiday Best, Baroque Motifs, More Mustard ink/marker & cardstock, Perfect Plum marker, Really Rust marker & cardstock, Very Vanilla cardstock, Cast-a-Spell DSP, 5/8" Very Vanilla Grosgrain Ribbon, Earth Elements Brads, Wide Oval Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

2 comments:

Stacey Schafer said...

Both cards are fallish and fabulous, Julie! Great use of your new hostess set:) Thanks for playing the JCI44!

Tara Kieninger said...

Love 'em!