Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Happy Everything Card

I couldn't let the day end without sharing a new project with you. It's been almost an entire week since I have stamped and I'm going through withdrawal! I'm getting ready to visit my family in Michigan (we leave tomorrow) and stamping with Mom is high on the agenda! [Did I mention that she also earned the Southern Caribbean cruise (her first incentive trip!)!? I'm so excited that we will be cruising together!]

I hope to have lots more new catalog projects to share with you after we stamp this weekend, but until then, here's a card I made up for our last group swap. I used the new stamp set On a Pedestal, which was given out to demonstrators as an incentive after regional seminars this past year. And of course I used some of the new In Colors: Crushed Curry, Bermuda Bay, and Soft Suede. I love this clean and simple design. It would work great in other colors, too!

Supplies: On a Pedestal, Crushed Curry marker & cardstock, Bermuda Bay ink/marker & cardstock, Soft Suede ink & cardstock, Whisper White cardstock, Soft Suede Polka Dot Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals

2 comments:

Nancy Riley said...

What a GREAT card! It's just perfect, and shows off the new In Colors brilliantly!

Wendie said...

This is such a cute card. Love the use of the set and colors.