Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Enjoy Every Bite Card

I couldn't let the day get away without posting a sample from the new Holiday Mini Catalog (did you see it yet?!)...I feel like it's too early to be doing Christmas, so here's a Halloween card I made with the new Twick or Tweet set.

I love this clean and simple layout. Watch for another card this week using the same layout with a different stamp set and colors.

Supplies: Twick or Tweet, Basic Black ink & cardstock, Soft Suede marker & cardstock, Whisper White cardstock, 1/4" Basic Black grosgrain ribbon, Autumn Traditions DSP, Stampin' Dimensionals

3 comments:

ThreadCatcher said...

No mini catalog for me yet; all the samples out in blog land are making it hard to wait for it to arrive. Fun Halloween card. jmniffer

Caryl P said...

Another great card, what a fun skeleton. Can't wait to see more samples I'm loving what I've seen so far.

Christyne said...

Great card Julie! Love the simple layout of this one.